Families United Network
Some FUN facts:
- FUN are a dynamic and progressive charity based in Luton, Bedfordshire.
- We support disabled & additional needs children, young people and their families.
- Our reach is across Bedfordshire and adjoining counties.
- As a free to join membership organisation we have hundreds of family members.
- Our income is made up of Service Level Agreements, grants, donations and community fundraising.
- Our Board of Trustees is primarily made up of 7 dedicated individuals.
- We employ 3 full time, 3 part time and 30 plus support staff people and have a committed team of 5 volunteers.
Parent Participation Forum in Central Beds.
We host the important forum and facilitate their development as independent parent carer forum. As parents their voice matters and FUN is proud to be part of their continued success. Day-to-day supervision and direction from the local forum, through the forum Chair.
Charity Commission info on FUN
You can check out the Charity Commission record for families United Network here and enter Charity Registration No 1091474.