Sessional Support Workers Required
Families United Network (FUN)
is a local charity that supports children, young people and their families living with disability throughout Bedfordshire.
FUN are looking for Support Workers for our Saturday Club.
Saturday Club runs from: Unit 5, Britannia Estate, Leagrave Road, Luton, Beds, LU3 1RJ
on alternate Saturdays, offering full support to young people with disabilities.
Are you the right person for the job?
Do you have:
- Personal or professional experience in interacting with children & young people with additional needs and disabilities
- A strong desire and commitment in promoting disabled children & young people’s individual needs, skills, abilities
- Must be proactive and be able to participate in activities alongside the young person such as swimming, bowling, music etc
- Be committed, punctual & reliable
- Must be enthusiastic and approachable and a good team player
If the answer is YES then we would be delighted to hear from you! Please see our vacancies page for full details and to download an application form. Please contact FUN HQ on 01582 420800 if you require further assistance.