Families United Network (FUN) is a registered Charity and membership organisation which supports children, young adults living with additional needs and disabilities throughout Bedfordshire.
Youth Club News
July 8, 2020
- Youth Club News July 8, 2020
- Cancellation of Saturday Club on 23rd May 2020 and Holiday Respite Care on 27th May 2020 May 14, 2020
- We are back on Twitter! May 13, 2020
- Updated Government Information May 13, 2020
- Renew Your FUN Membership NOW April 28, 2020
- Cancellation of Saturday Club on 25th April 2020 and 9th May 2020 April 21, 2020
Cancellation of Saturday Club on 23rd May 2020 and Holiday Respite Care on 27th May 2020
Following the UK Governments announcement this week that the public should still be adhering to social distancing guidelines, it has been decided by staff and the Board of Trustees that we will have to continue to cease running services at FUN. Sadly, this will affect our Saturday Club Respite care and Holiday Respite Care and unfortunately, we have had no option but to cancel
We are back on Twitter!
Families United Network – Home FUN MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS!..We are now active on Twitter – you can follow us at : @FUNBedfordshire – we have lots of helpful information and ideas during this Covid-19 crisis