Dear FUN Members,
Following government announcements on Monday, FUN Trustees have met this week to make decisions about our services. Please see the update below for more information:
- Our Respite Clubs will re-open from 13th March 2021.
- Morning and afternoon sessions will remain in place as previously 9.30am – 12.30pm and 1pm – 4pm
- Each respite session will offer places for a maximum of 4 households (any siblings accessing a session together will count as one household)
- PPE will continue to be worn by all staff. More information and a new FUN/parent agreement will be sent to you before the start of your first session for you to agree and sign.
- Bookings for respite clubs up to the end of the Easter hols will open on Monday 1st March at 10am. As we have very limited capacity at each session, bookings will need to be made by telephone in the first instance 01582 420800. You can then make payment by bacs, cash or via our website once your booking has been confirmed on the telephone. Fees for each session are £17.50 per child.
The following respite sessions will be available to book from 10am on Monday 1st March 2021. Please call the office from this time to make your booking 01582 420800
|Respite Club (9-18 years)||Day||Date||AM session||PM session||Fee|
|Saturday||13th March 2021||9.30am – 12.30pm||1pm – 4pm||£17.50|
|Saturday||27th March 2021||9.30am – 12.30pm||1pm – 4pm||£17.50|
|Wednesday||31st March 2021||9.30am – 12.30pm||1pm – 4pm||£17.50|
|Wednesday||7th April 2021||9.30am – 12.30pm||1pm – 4pm||£17.50|
|Junior Respite Club (4-11 years)||Day||Date||AM session||PM session||Fee|
|Saturday||20th March 2021||9.30am – 12.30pm||1pm – 4pm||£17.50|
|Tuesday||30th March 2021||9.30am – 12.30pm||1pm – 4pm||£17.50|
|Tuesday||6th April 2021||9.30am – 12.30pm||1pm – 4pm||£17.50|
As we have very limited capacity, each family will be restricted to booking one Saturday session and one Weekday session in the first instance. If you would like more sessions please let us know when you call to book and you will be added to a waiting list. You will then be contacted if there are extra places or we have cancellations.
FUN hopes to be able to return both of our respite clubs back to their previous capacity after the Easter holidays, but FUN Trustees will meet again on 29th March to review this. We will then update all of our members again and let you know when further respite dates are being released.
Youth Club (10-17 years)
Young Adult Club (18-40 years)
Youth Club and Young Adult Club will remain online until 14th April. FUN Trustees meet again on 29th March to review this and we hope to be able to return these clubs onsite if the situation with the pandemic allows. We will update you further after 29th March. If your young person has not attended these sessions before and would like to do so, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and address and we will send out an activity pack and Zoom link each week. These clubs will continue to be FREE of charge to our members.
Our usual Easter drop-in Holiday Club will not be able to go ahead this year. Instead we will be offering play sessions at our activity centre for individual households during the Easter holidays. The dates and times of these sessions will be sent out by email, facebook and added to our website by Friday 5th March, with bookings for these play session opening on Monday 8th March at 10am. Bookings will be taken by phone 01582 420800 from 10am on Monday 8th March and payment can then be made by bacs, cash or via our website once your booking has been confirmed on the telephone. Fees for these play sessions will be our normal holiday club fees – £6 per child, £15 for three or more children. Members will be restricted to one booking per family, and there will be a waiting list provided in case of cancellations.
We will also be offering a general activity pack for the Easter holidays for any members that would like one. A link to register for a pack will be sent out by email and facebook early next week.